Terms and Conditions of Use of this website
Star Wheeler LLC, is incorporated in Sharjah Media Free Zone as a Free Zone company with license number 1700883.01 aspect of creation of the Media Free Zone amended by the Emiri Decree No.(11) for the year 2017.Â Â We own and operate the website starwheeler.com.Â Our registered office is at P.O.Box 384621, Office 10, Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE.
Throughout these terms when we mention âweâ, âusâ or âourâ, mean Star Wheeler. When we refer to âyouâ we mean the user of our website
These refer to terms and conditions for the use of the starwheeler.com website (which we refer to as “this website”).Â Â These terms and conditions make a legally and fully binding contract between us and you.Â Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is made by you using this website and is dated to your first use of this website.Â If you donât accept the terms and conditions or any part of them you should stop using this website immediately.
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time which become effective from the date of posting on this website.Â Your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions.
We may from time to time display additional terms and conditions on this website, for example for a specific promotion or in connection with the sale of goods or services.Â Â If the terms and conditions for use of this website should conflict in any way with such additional terms then the additional terms will prevail.
www.starwheeler.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholderâs monthly statement.
Although Star Wheeler has made a lot of effort to provide accurate information on the website, it makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.The User access this website at his or her own risk. Â The website is made available on anÂ âAS IS, AS AVAILABLEâ basis without warranty of any kind and any and all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement are specifically disclaimed. Â Neither Star Wheeler nor its affiliates, employees, agents or third party content providers shall be liable for any loss resulting from use or unavailability of information or content on this website, including but not limited to any lost profits, loss or damage to data, or any direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory, or incidental damages, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages.This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from negligence or
omission of Star Wheeler, virus, malware or other similar item, telecommunication errors, or unauthorized access to ot use of user information through theft or any other means. Star Wheeler is not liable for criminal, torturous, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect this website. Â In no event will Star Wheeler or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, assigns or third party content providers will be held liable for any tortuous or illegal conduct of other users. Â In no event will Star Wheeler or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, or assigns be held liable fro any damage to equipment, hardware or other property or user or personal injury that arises in connection.
The successful operation of this website depends on the input of information by you.Â Â The service provided by us depends on the accuracy of such inputted information.Â We can therefore accept no responsibility for, nor any liability in respect of, the input of inaccurate information to this website by you.
Should you find any inaccurate information or have any complaint about what we have published on this website please contact us immediately.
About the Internet
We and all other web publishers have no control over the Internet, which is a global public network of computers and the method by which you access this website.Â As a consequence and in common with most web publishers we take no responsibility for service interruption or the transmission of viruses or other malicious computer code through this website.
So far as lawfully possible, we exclude all liability to you in contract.Â We also exclude liability for any consequential or indirect loss which may be caused to you by us.Â Nothing in these terms and conditions shall, or shall be construed as purporting to, exclude or restrict liability in respect of death or personal injury for breach of duty arising in the course of business or from the occupation of business premises.
Links to our website
You must seek our permission before providing a link to our website. Contact us with details of the URL which you wish to link to this website and the URL of the page on which you will be displaying the link. We do not permit the display of any web pages which form part of this website in any html frame unless we have expressly authorized in writing.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions the expression “Website Information” means the images, graphics, text, applets and scripts operating, operating in, or which form part of, this website. All intellectual property rights in the Website Information are owned solely by Star Wheeler. You may view Website Information in a web browser for private browsing purposes only. Copying Website Information into a computer cache for private on or off-line browsing purposes is permitted. However, you may not make a copy of the Website Information or any part of it for any other purpose without our prior written consent, which may or may not be granted at our sole discretion. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on this website constitutes a license to use or copy the Website Information. We may publish on this website images or text in which the copyright is not owned by us or which is not owned completely by us. Where this is done, and where practicable, we acknowledge the copyright owner.
YOU OWN ALL OF YOUR USER CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY PHOTOS THAT YOU UPLOAD TO THE SITE.
- At a High Level. The Service lets you upload and post your Photos, as well as written text, images, web links, location information, and other content (“User Content”). Any User Content that you make available on the Service will belong to you or your licensors. We will not claim any ownership in your User Content–it is completely, 100%, yours.
- Limited License to Us. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, adapt, perform, reproduce, modify, translate, and distribute your User Content (in whole or in part) in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed). You understand that we will not pay you for any use of your Photos and that your Photos will be made available to the public for their use without providing you attribution or compensation.
- Authority. When you upload Photos to the Service, in addition to the license that you grant us to post the Photos publicly and permit other Star Wheeler users to download and use them, you also authorize us under your copyrights to enforce any violations of the sublicenses we grant in the Photos to others. In other words, if an Star Wheeler user misuses one of your Photos downloaded from the Service, you authorize us to enforce your copyrights in the Photos on your behalf.
- Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and any consequences that occur because you’ve uploaded or posted the User Content on the Service. Each time you upload or post publish User Content, you represent and warrant to us that:
- You are the creator and owner of the User Content or have all necessary rights from other people or companies to use, and permit other users to use, your User Content on the Service as envisioned in this Section and
- Your User Content (including as used by you, us, or other users of the Service) does not and will not infringe or misappropriate any third party right, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or moral rights, or slander, defame, or libel anyone. In other words, your User Content must be your original work and you must have the permission of any third parties that have rights in the User Content before you upload or post the User Content to the Service.
- Disclaimer. There is no reasonable way for us to monitor all of the User Content that gets uploaded to or posted on the Service, and we are under no obligation to you or the other users to monitor, edit, or control the User Content that you and other users upload or post to the Service. This means that we are not responsible for any User Content on the Service and you agree not to make any claims against us on account of User Content. That said, we may at any time remove, edit, screen, or block any User Content from the Service (without notifying you first) for any reason, including if we think the User Content violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. When you use the Service, you will be exposed to the User Content of other users, some of which may be offensive, inaccurate, or indecent. We may investigate claims alleging that User Content violates these Terms and, in those cases, we alone will decide what actions to take (if any) regarding the User Content in question.
Jurisdiction of these terms
Our Country of domicile is the United Arab Emirates and law of the UAE shall govern any interpretation of these terms and conditions.