- Carbon fiber sticker, with the features of easy replacement, not only has waterproof, sunscreen, smooth back, stretch high durability and other benefits. It is for the car enthusiasts who want to decorate their cars.
- This has a protective film coating on the film surface, to prevent the film’s scratch from being created.
- Since the protective film is fairly thin, some of the manufacturing will have some wrinkles, which will not affect the use.
- Complete film covering: no splicing, no line, no trace, no need to worry about bubbles, no air conduction,
- Thin, solid and tough: the film is thin, with greater flexibility and ductility (it can be stretched arbitrarily after heating, and then formed and not shrunk after returning to normal temperature), which can demonstrate the perfect bending on the smaller arc surface, and the adhesive force is long lasting;
- Durable: the environment is resistant to yellowing and the service life is up to 4 years;
- Isolated from corrosion: capable of resisting most petroleum, steel, diesel, fat solvent, low acidity, low salt base, and isolated from acid rain, gravel guano, steel and other sustained damage;
- Wear resistance and scratch resistance: more than 10 times the durability recovery force which can instantly heal small scratches and avoid general wounds, collisions and abrasions;
- Excellent light filtration: refract and filter harmful light, block damage to car paint caused by strong light and UV, and protect the original paint’s gloss and durability;
- Heat insulation flame retardant: adjustable to temperature difference and 40 ° C to + 90 ° C, strong heat insulation and inert guide effect, fire retardant;
- Lamination: no wrinkles, no bubbles, no cracking, no warping;
- Convenient maintenance: elimination of work hours and car washing and waxing costs;
- No residual glue: easy to paste, easy to remove, no damage to the paint surface, no residual
- Environmental protection: no toxic and side pollution to the paint, human body or nature.
【 dry paste method 】
For cars, motorcycles or small cars
Tools: clean cloth, scraper or credit card
- Clean the paste location of the body, conditionally no fiber can be used to scrub the cloth dipped in with 50 percent alcohol or isopropyl alcohol or acetone, also available soap water; the solvent-cleaned surface must wait for the solvent to evaporate before it can be pasted.
- In general, slowly side, side with a tool to scrape, while the bottom of the paper.
- Unless the stickers are less than 10 cm in length and width, all the stickers can be teared off and sticked again. Yet caution must be taken to avoid causing unintended adhesion or falling off the ground to adhere to the dust.
- Using a clean cloth or scraper [such as telephone CARDS or credit CARDS] to scrub or scrape the film many times over and over again until there is no bubble in the sticker.
- It is recommended not to expose yourself to the sun or wash your car within 24 hours.
【 wet paste method 】
Suitable for car or large car (double operation is recommended)
Use tools: spray pot, clean cloth, scraper, art knife, blower
- Clean the surface to be pasted before preparing the pasting pad, spray the glass water uniformly on the surface to be pasted (after cleaning the car body, spraying water on the part of the body to be pasted with a spray pot) — mostly used to minimize the sticker’s viscosity and to encourage position adjustment.
- Lift the car sticker from right to left [or from top to bottom] after deciding the location to be pasted and press it onto the car table with a rag, then paste it on the ground, press it flat with a rag and expose the backpaper on the ground.
- Encounter door handle or anti-collision strip to cut material and box or load away according to the case.
- Timely correction, the general graph location is calculated without error, with the scraper scraping water and bubbles repeatedly while using the scraper from right to left to scrape.
- In case of the door and sewing with the knife are split, to the inner package.
- Try to let the moisture in the stickers dry completely. If possible, use a hair dryer to heat and dry moderately.
Suggestion: do not insolate as far as possible within 24 hours, 48 hours should not wash the car.